*

*

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday Update

Sitting here at Dairy Queen, enjoying a hot fudge sundae. We needed to come into town and get on internet so Joseph could email a picture of us for a brochure that will be handed out for a Fall Program that he will be preaching at in a couple of weeks! Yeah, were pretty much famous! haha! Can I just tell you that even though I am just sitting here virtually doing nothing, I am exhausted. Some days I can just be full of so much energy and then other days complete exhaustion-there is no in-between.
We have been doing good. This past weekend my parents spent Friday and Saturday with us! They took us to dinner at Cracker Barrel-my dads favorite restaurant! I think we go there every time they come for a visit! My mom was also such a blessing to us, she took me grocery shopping and now our cupboards are full once again! I am so thankful for that blessing-it really did mean so much to me and Joseph. I guess, you never really stop being parents...always watching out for your kids,even when they are grown.
This past Sunday morning we were in Canton, SD and Joseph had the surprise opportunity to preach! Afterwards, we were able to have lunch with the Pastor, his wife and some friends of ours and really had such a great time! We felt right at home! In fact that is where we will be once again in a couple of weeks so Joseph can kick off their fall program!
The last few days have not been extremely exciting, rather than the fact that we went to the doctor yesterday and heard Klayton's heart beat! It was 138-140! It was a good visit and its hard to believe that from here on out I will be seeing some type of doctor until my baby arrives! Maybe it will help the time to go faster; but probably not because I am getting impatient and anxious to meet my baby boy! But, maybe what will help the time to pass is that this weekend we will be off to Grand Forks for our final 2 meetings on the road until November and the following weekend is my baby shower! There is also many finishing touches to get ready for Klayton's arrival and a few things to do in an effort for final pampering before I go through labor! Joseph is going to let me get my hair cut and colored, brows waxed and pedicure...maybe a manicure too! I can't wait! That though isn't scheduled until October 5th, when we will also be getting maternity pictures done! Fun times ahead!
Happy Weekend!

No comments: