*

*

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Soon and Very Soon

The time is quickly approaching and the pineapple juice is not working!
I just can’t wait for my baby boy to be in my arms! This past Wednesday, I had an ultrasound-I love ultrasounds and have loved every single one of them and this one was just the same. But, I must admit it gave me a new feeling…a feeling that I don’t even know how to really describe. Just looking at the screen, watching my baby twist and flex his little feet…that baby is going to be in my arms very soon. I just became so awe struck by this baby and the reality that he belongs to me! But, then at the same time I don’t think believing the reality of what is about to be has really set in-like I just won’t let myself fully believe it. I know, I know I am not making any sense-I don’t even know if I’m really making sense in my own head! Ha! It is just that I have dreamed about this for so long, its like I can’t let myself believe it to be coming true or that I won’t let myself believe it until he is in my arms. It’s all very surreal.
Monday is my 40 week check up, however, I will not officially be 40 weeks until Wednesday. I think my doctor will find it quite surprising to see me, because it didn’t sound like she thought she would see me again before delivery. But, no matter what this appointment will be my last as we will set up a time to induce me on the 25th if baby continues to be stubborn and not show up. I am really hoping and praying that he will choose to come on his own! We will see….so no matter what in just a short time I will be holding a baby in my arms!

No comments: