*

*

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

*Klayton is not here; but we got to see him yesterday, via ultrasound! He is so cute, weighing in at 6 lbs 15 oz! If he decides not to come on his own, I will be induced on the 25th and he shouldn't weigh more than 8 lbs!
*Joseph's parents will be arriving on the 18th in anticipation of the 'big event'!
*Joseph has been busy booking meetings for us! Our calendar is slowly filling!
*I have been busy trying to get things done, that need to be done before Klayton arrives. Or at least the things I think need to be done! To be honest, I have no clue....so I will just keep cleaning the townhouse and thinking of things to do! Which means, grocery shopping needs to be put on the agenda for tonight-ugh.
*Our van has been on somewhat of a fritz, like the panic horn on our van goes off randomly! And sometimes while driving the doors will lock and unlock randomly! Come to find out, it seems to only do this when I use my push button key ring to lock the doors. So sadly, it seems I will have to give up the convenience of my push button...I love my push button it makes me feel like I can do magic tricks! ha!

Well, I hope all is well with my readers! Hopefully, soon I will get back to being a faithful blogger and that I will be soon posting pictures of a baby boy! Happy Thursday!

No comments: