*

*

Saturday, October 9, 2010

MIndless Blog

I have no idea what to write...all I know is it seems I have been neglecting my blog lately. Ugh! At least I posted baby shower pictures! There is really nothing to exciting in my life to share right now....Klayton is due to arrive a week from Wednesday! Yay! I go to the doctor on Monday for my 39 week check up and hopefully I will have made some progress since my last visit!
This past week, I have been keeping busy trying to keep the townhouse clean because you just never know when I will go into labor. Then I started thinking to myself, maybe if I leave some of the mess out I will go into labor because that will probably be how it works when the time does come; but even leaving small messes has not helped me go into labor! Ha! I have also been trying to get caught up on some of my scrapbooking and as a matter of fact tonight I should be completing my baby shower scrapbook and hopefully this week I will get caught up on my pregnancy scrapbook; but can I just tell you I am getting tired of scrapbooking my pregnancy-I want to scrapbook my baby boy!
Last night Joseph and I were able to practice being a mommy and daddy! We spent the night at a friends house watching her two kids, 11 months and 3 years old! It was fun! I told Joseph today that I really do think he is going to make a great daddy! Colin, her 3 year old was crying at bed time and in an effort to help calm him down Joseph took his pillow and laid on the floor next to Colin's bed until he was calm-so sweet! And I just loved watching him love on her 11 month old! Can't wait to see Klayton in Joseph's arms!
Currently, I am sitting here at Panera Bread enjoying my computer time and Joseph is at home watching his beloved Michigan Wolverines. Not much planned for tonight....although, I really should consider what I'm going to be making him for dinner! One thing marriage has taught me, men love their food!
As I said, nothing exciting here; but I didn't think I should keep neglecting my blog...maybe soon I will have an exciting life event to share with you and my brain will no longer draw a blank when it comes to posting on my blog!

No comments: