*

*

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Yes, I have been horrible with blogging. But, I have lots of excuses why...wanna hear?
2. Well, last Tuesday we were on the road traveling down to Oklahoma City for my brothers wedding. On Tuesday we drove half way and stopped in Topeka for the night.
3. Wednesday we finally made it to Okc and I enjoyed seeing lots of old friends. As it was in Okc that I attended college from 2000-2004.
4. Thursday, was spent with family. I introduced my mom to Panera Bread, that is one of Joseph and I' s favorite places to eat.
5. Friday, was wedding rehearsal and dinner as well as bridal showers.
6. Saturday, the big day! The bride wore white, the groom showed up, the mothers cried and my little brother is now a married man!
7. Sunday, Joseph shared our ministry in 2 supporting churches and we had a great time with those 2 meetings!
8. Monday, we went to lunch with friends or as I call them adopted family. Then after lunch we took off to Haven, Kansas.
9. We arrived here last night and will be here until tomorrow. We are having a great time with our friends.
10. See, I told you I had lots of excuses...were any off those acceptable?

No comments: