*

*

Friday, May 20, 2011

Meatloaf for 2-4

Today at Kellys Korner she is doing Show Us Your Life, Main Dish recipes! So, I thought that even though I have been a bad blogger...I could start to redeem myself and post one of our favorites!
My husband is not a big fan of meat loaf because it is usually dry, however he claims this recipe to be edible and moist-what a great combination!

Meatloaf or Turkeyloaf

Preheat oven 350

Ingredients:
2 beaten eggs
3/4 c milk
2/3 c italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 c finely chopped onion
2 tbs parsley
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sage or basil
1 lb ground beef (i substitute ground turkey)
1/4 c ketchup
2 tbs brown sugar
1 tsp mustard
1/8 tsp pepper

Directions:
1. In bowl, combine: eggs and milk, stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, sage/basil and pepper. Add meat and mix well.
Pat mixture into a 9x9 baking dish.
2. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. I cover it to help keep it moist. In bowl combine ketchup, mustard and brown sugar. Spread over meat mixture and bake 10 more minutes.

No comments: