*

*

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Currently we are in Cherokee, Iowa at my parents. Were here to attend special services that they are having-tonight is the last night.
2. I've spent quite a bit of my weekend making jewelry and working on a website for it.
3. With that being said, I have put off my give-a-way until I have my online store set up so that I can use that as steps in my give-a-way.
4. Have I mentioned how good the oreo cookie jar blizzard is from DQ is? Okay, I'm telling you now it's so good!
5. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am hosting a Celebrating Home Party at the end of the month. If you would like to help me have $300 worth of sales please leave me a comment with your email address so I can send you a link. All purchases will be shipped directly to your home! Please help!
6. I cannot wait until next Tuesday...I will finally be getting my hair done and the forest above my eyes waxed! I'm trying to decide if I want her to just rum my hair so it can grow out or get it cut off...
7. Klayton is beginning to get a handle on eating, yay! I hope he keeps it up.
8. Speaking of my baby cakes, in spite of being sad that he is growing to fast I'm really looking forward to doing his 8 month post....I have so many fun things to share.
9. I would like tp give a shout out to my friend, Lindsay-happy birthday! I would have linked your blog; but I have no idea how to-do that from the iPad. Anyway, Linds I hope your day was memorable and i love you friend!
10. Okay friends, happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Kenny! :) It was a great day! Miss you!