*

*

Thursday, June 23, 2011

8 Months

Klayton you are 8 months old!
(Look at that tongue!)

You:
*Wear size 3 diapers.
*Are in 6-12 month clothing.
*Have 4 teeth and currently working on at least one more.
*Love to stick out your tongue.
*Love peaches.
*Love to play the piano on the IPAD.
*Love music in general-you are always dancing to it whether its Sweet Hour of Pray or a random upbeat song.
*Love to eat in your bouncer.
*Take everything in, very observant.
*Are starting to reach out when you want to be held.
*Got your first freckle.
*Finally are getting the hang of eating. You don't always lock your jaw or hold your gums/teeth shut so I can't get the spoon through anymore.
*You chatter ALL. THE. TIME.
*You love riding in the "mini" shopping cart at the grocery store, in the top basket if it.
*You love to cuddle when you are sleeply or at random moments throughout the day and mama cherishes every one of those moments.

This month:
You had your first injury that caused you to bleed. You were sitting on daddys lap at his desk and leaned very quickly to far forward causing you to hit your mouth on the desk. This caused a little bleeding on your top gums.
You choked a little on a piece of Gerber Puffs that caused you to vomit. Poor Baby.

Dear BabyLove,
Once again I am sitting here wondering where the time has gone? Time is seriously moving to quickly for me, leaving me trying to soak it all in yet feeling as if I have only just begun to soak it. I'm here with tears in my eyes once again...whenever you see me crying over you, you probably are thinking, "what a weirdo!" But, my love, those are tears of complete awe and wonderment over the gift that God has given me in you! I constantly marvel at His goodness!
Sometimes I have to stop what I am doing and watch you chew on your tan pound puppy's ear! I don't know what it is about that that tan puppy; but you are constantly putting his ear in your mouth! Or I just have to watch you lay on the floor, pulling your blanket over face and just start laughing and dancing...but because I'm paranoid I have to come take that blanket or cloth book off your face to make sure you take time to breath! When I do that you just look at me with the biggest, cutest smile and I fall deeper in love once again. I love you more today babylove, than I did yesterday...thanks for loving me back!
Always with Love, Mama

No comments: