*

*

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Tonight is my Celebrating Home party, hoping for lots of guests and to have a $300 party! If anyone wants to help me with my goal, leave a comment with your email and I will send you the link.
2. I use Klayton as my alarm clock on weekdays, today there was no need as it was between 7 and 730 when commercial lawn mowers were heard outside my window...ugh. Seriously, couldn't they have waited to do their job until Klayton woke up??
3. My first small change towards weight loss this week? No more eating after 8 p.m.
4. Got my hair cut, colored last week and I love it! And the girl I went to even taught me how to do it...I'm horrible at doing hair and now I just might know what I'm doing!
5. Do you ever get home from grocery shopping just to realize all the other things you needed and didn't get? I hate that!
6. I've been itching to scrapbook, so I got all my stuff last night and ended up with a brain freeze. When the ice melts, I hope a creative idea will come knocking.
7. What are your plans for Independence Day? We usually do something low key as a family...I hope Klayton likes fireworks!
8. um, hello number 8 I don't have any random thoughts for you and really doubt I have any for 9 and 10 as well.
9. Klayton loves to pull himself into a standing position with our help. Its funny because when he acts lazy and we go to help him into a sitting position he tricks us and pulls himself into a standing position.
10. Pray for my cousin Daniele as she heals from fracturing her spine. And pray for my moms cousin, Linda as she is in her final days. Pray for comfort.

No comments: