*

*

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Klayton is 8 months today...only 4 more months until his 1st birthday and I have a feeling its going to go fast.
2. I sold my first piece of jewelry this past Sunday and I have a promise of sale for another piece! Yay!
3. I'm so excited to bee getting my hair done today-its much needed.
4. We had quite the storm last night that even caused our power to go out for a while.
5. One more week until my celebrating home party...comment with your email address if you would like to view a catalog...or if you want to come from wherever you are! Whether it 5 or 500 miles I'm sure the drive will be worth it and you will have lots of fun!
6. I. Must. Take. 8 month. Pictures. Today.
7. So, I gotta admit I love playing NBA Jam with my husband on the wii...I usually play as Wade and my personal goal in each game? See how many times I can push my opponent! Ha!
8. Note to self: there are grapes in the fridge and they are much healthier to eat then milkshakes.
9. Last week, with groceries including meat and other perishables our van decided to die. Apparently, it was the alternator and thankfully was fixed. Un-thankfully lots of groceries had to be thrown away.
10. I think Joseph had a good first fathers day! We bought him a new putter, golf glove, golf balls and took him to Chilis for lunch! Klayton loves his daddy!

No comments: