*

*

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. We are currently in Kenosha, Wisconsin visiting my Grandma and Grandpa.
2. Klayton has decided that the days of me feeding him and helping him with his food are over.
3. Isn't it amazing how easy it is to lose peace in your life!?
4. Sunday, Klayton scraped up his fingers. Monday, Klayton fell and experienced his first bloody nose. Tuesday, Klayton scraped up his knee, scraped up his thumb and got a goose egg on his forehead What is tomorrow going to bring?
5. I'm excited to try out my Burt's Bees rose tinted lip balm! Thanks to my Grandma!
6. Wisconsin is making history today with the recall vote for Governor.
7. All praying readers please pray for my family this week Thursday and Friday.
8. My grandpa and Klayton. ;">
9. Thinking about selling Scentsy, really need to make some extra money.
10. Hope you had an awesome Tuesday! Happy Tuesday night!

No comments: