*

*

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Last night I made homemade French fries for the 1st time. So, yes that means I peeled the potato, sliced it, seasoned and fried them myself.
2. We also pulled the grill out for the first time this summer, the burgers were yummy!
3. Ants, I have an ant problem in my kitchen. Help!
4. Today has been a very long day and that is no exaggeration!
5. Add another injury to the growing list for Klayton. This time it was a busted lip. Poor guy.
6. It's official, once I get a lil extra money I'm going to start selling Scentsy!
7. Thankful for good friends in my life who pray and are there for my family.
8. I've been dealing with an on again, off again tooth ache. Once I announce that I'm taking myself to the dentist, you will know it's serious-I hate the dentist.
9. I confess, I've spent 2 days coming up with random thoughts for this post...
10. Well, off to bed I go. Hoe you had a happy Tuesday!

No comments: