*

*

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. It's only Tuesday and I have already been crazy busy for the week!
2. I'm officially a Scentsy consultant! Spread the word-I need parties! ASAP!
3. This past weekend we went down and saw my parents and this weekend their coming to see us!
4. Please keep praying for my family and if you haven't been praying for us, please start!
5. How did you celebrate Fathers Day?
6. Klayton gave Joseph a card and an ITunes gift card. Today we're going to take him out for either lunch or dinner...
7. You know those terrible twos?! Unfortunately, it's showed up early... Were definitely going to nip this on the bud and enjoy terrific twos!
8. Garage sale...I need to have one.
9. My Facebook sabbatical is so fun! I'm not missing it; but don't worry friends I still plan on coming back in the fall!
10. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: