*

*

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Yesterday I dealt with 2 hours of email frustrations as I tried to send out a mass email advertising my new Scentsy biz.
2. What made me even more frustrated than that!? When I finally had all my addresses fixed, my account became unavailable because I was apparently spamming! I get access back today.
3. Tonight is my Scentsy neighborhood launch party! I'm trying to prepare myself that I might not have any guests. So, why don't you come tonight?!!
4. Today will be spent cleaning, baking chocolate chip cookies and making cherry limeade!
5. I'm currently enjoying the breeze and current temperature of 68...it's supposed to reach 91 and I will then be enjoying the air condition.
6. Klayton woke up with gook in his eye...I will have to keep my eye on it. I'm just hoping its because he slept so hard and for so long last night.
7. With all the things I need to accomplish, I should probably get motivated...
8. Someone stole Klaytons kiddie pool from our back yard! Can you believe that? And it wasn't just one of those cheap plastic ones, it was a blow up one with a sprinkler.
9. This past weekend my parents came for a visit. It was a good time!
10. Whew! Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments: