*

*

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Klayton broke my glasses this week. Oh the sadness.
2. Monday I have another Scentsy party to do! Yay!
3. It's amazing how quickly laundry dries when hung on the line in this heat.
4. Still dealing with a toothache; it only seems to be bothersome at night. This may be the reason for all the freeze pop wrappers on my night stand!
5. I love the Olympics. I find myself getting irritated with the media though. Have you noticed how they are constantly bringing up the past failures and when someone loses and is crying they ask, "how do you feel?!"
6. And another thing about the Olympics...am I the only who kind of gets grossed out at the sight of some of those men in their spandex?!
7. I need to sell $400 more in Scentsy to level up and earn a gift card! Feel free to help me out and shop under the party Logi Bear at https://KendraBarnhardt.scentsy.us. I only qualify for the bonus gift card if I reach the goal by the 24th!
8. Somehow my child has the innate ability to find food that has fallen between couch cushions or who knows really where it was and make sure it makes it's way to his little pooch of a tummy! As I type this he's enjoying a Dorito that neither I or my husband gave him.
9. So tired. Always so tired. Please energy find your way to me!!
10. Surprisingly 10 random thoughts came rather easily to me this week! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: