*

*

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pebble Krispies and Klayton

Klayton and I did a little baking together! Here he is getting ready, making sure we have all the ingredients!
Measuring out the marshmallows, one by one! Klayton even managed to sneak one into his mouth; but quickly decided he wasn't to crazy about it and threw it back into the bowl of marshmallows!
The next step, 4 cups of fruity pebbles. Since my measuring cup only holds two cups and I wanted Klayton to be able to participate as much as possible I would measure out two cups and then I let him scoop the pebbles into a bowl. I must admit, he started off by putting one pebble at a time in the bowl! I quickly intervened and helped it along!
Since the rest required the use of the stove top and I didn't want Klayton's grandmas calling me complaining about how I shouldn't sit him on a stove top-haha-I did the mixing!
Klayton with the finished product!
After the "Pebble Krispies" had cooled, I was so excited to offer a piece to Klayton!
He looks excited to try it; but wouldn't come near me for even a bite! So, I went to him!
His consensus over our baking adventure...they were ok! I came to this conclusion since its been at least a week and we are only missing one krispy!



No comments: