*

*

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

10 on..TueWednesday

1. Excited to have my nephew David and his parents come for a visit tomorrow!
2. Excited for my sister and husband as they announced their baby news!
3. Proud of my little my boy who is beginning to really grasp the concept of potty training!
4. I really want to do a little baking! I think I will try something from Pinterest!
5. Really need some September Scentsy parties. Anyone interested in hosting an online party?! Or if you live near me hosting a home party? It WILL be SO MUCH FUN!
6. I seriously am having a hard time believing its going to be almost a hundred outside today. Thankfully, Klayton and I were able to enjoy some sun before it became scorching.
7. Last week I bought some new foundation. It's all natural/organic foundation from Origins at Younkers! I really like it and am slowly making the switch over to their whole makeup line!
8. Really in the mood to do some scrapbooking...maybe I should finish my honeymoon scrapbook!
9. Kind of in the mood to haul out my fall decorations!
10. Well, normally this is where I would say, Happy Tuesday; but it's not Tuesday! Ha! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: