*

*

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Today I just keep thinking about baby Logan who at 4 months died yesterday. I just can't imagine being in his mommy's shoes...
2. Another toothache. Absolutely annoying.
3. I reactivated my Facebook, yes earlier than I planned. The break did me good.
4. I love Flavor Ice, or as I call it-Freezies!
5. Had my very 1st Scentsy home party last week. It went really well and I have another one on Friday. I just need to sell $600 more to reach the next consultant level-who wants to do a party for me?!
6. Klayton has learned where his nose, mouth and belly are. When he points to the nose he likes for you to say, "beep!" So funny!
7. I had tried my hand at homemade potato chips a couple weeks ago-they were really yummy. But, they needed to be more thinly sliced; I'm excited to try again with my new mandolin slicer that my MIL bought me!
8. Are you an avid Olympic games watcher? We have been enjoying the swimming events!
9. I took gymnastics when I was kid, just think if I would have stuck with it I could be an Olympic gold medalist?!
10. Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: