*

*

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

10 on Tuesday

1. Can I sneak 10 random thoughts in before the clock strikes 12 and it becomes Wednesday?
2. Potty training boot camp Megan today. We had more success than accidents! Yay Klayton!
3. Next week my parents come for a visit! Pretty sure the grandparents are excited to see Klayton!
4. I had a wonderful Mothers Day and was definitely spoiled!
5. Um....4 minutes until a new day and I'm already at a loss of random thoughts.
6. Made a new cookie recipe today, cookie suicide?! Well, that's one name it's called...three layers: chocolate chip cookies, Oreos and brownie batter! Yummy!
7. Candy Crush Saga anyone? Yep, I'm addicted to the stupid game I said I would never play.
8. Really in the crafting mode. Maybe I can sneak some scrapbooking time in tomorrow.
9. Tried a new conditioner called, Not Your Mothers! Yep, in love with it, leaves my hair super soft!
10. It's a minute till 12 and I'm done! Woohoo!!

No comments: