*

*

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

1. Busy is a current understatement. I kept thinking yesterday was Tuesday!
2. Our library is doing a summer reading program and I'm excited that they are going to let Klayton participate! I think it starts Friday...
3. Saturday is a ladies brunch at church. My job is to make a breakfast casserole, any suggestions? I've never made one before.
4. Thursday my Scentsy order should arrive! It always feels like Christmas even though its not for me!
5. I watched the documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Lets just say I really want a juicer of my own now.
6. Am I the only enjoying Happy Hour at Starbucks? The Caramel Ribbon Crunch is my new drink of choice!
7. I think Monday might be a good day to start potty training boot camp!
8. In just a couple of weeks my parents will be here for a visit and then we all get to help my nephew celebrate his first birthday.
9. Klayton was napping and then decided to fall back asleep on my lap. Sweet moments as I listen to the pitter patter of rain.
10. Well, I hope this finds you all having a Happy Tuesday!

No comments: