*

*

Friday, May 31, 2013

Bucket List-7 Brides for 7 Brothers

It has been a while since I have been able to cross something off my bucket list!

10 Things I Want to Accomplish Before I'm 32:

1. One week of new recipes.
2. Do a random act of kindness for a stranger.
3. Reach $1500 in 1 month of Scentsy sales.
4. Read 12 books I've never read before. (I have read 2 so far)
5. Get something I've written published.
6. Do my family tree.
7. Eat s'mores with Klayton.
8. Try a new dish instead of ordering the same old thing when I go out to eat.
9. Cut out Red40 from my diet and the diet of my family.
10. Watch 7 Brides for 7 Brothers.

A couple weeks ago, Joseph was gone for the evening and I decided it was the perfect time to watch 7 Brides for 7 Brothers! I do like musicals and discovered that Klayton enjoyed this particular musical as every time there was singing he was dancing! In the end I found myself enjoying the movie as well! Good, clean movie watching right there folks!

No comments: