*

*

Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Friendship to be Carried On

Do you see it? These 2 cuties just met; but are about to be best buds!

Why do I think this because of this...

So, thankful for friendships that God gives us-even if they are not the most "conventional" of friendships! This is my friend BobbiJo and our friendship is basically via text...met in college and reconnected a few years ago. Now we get to be mommies to those precious boys and texting is the best way for us to keep in touch! I was just thankful that we still liked each other in person when we met up last week!
Our boys became instant buds! They gave each other LOTS of hugs and led each other around the zoo!

Made our mommy hearts feel really blessed and makes me tear up just thinking about it.

I think this friendship is going to last and will be carried on with our boys!


No comments: