*

*

Friday, August 9, 2013

From Potty Training to Food Apps

Over at Kelly's Korner, it is Show Us Your Life-Favorite Apps! I thought this would be a fun link up since I seem to be in a blogging rut, though I do have a couple of posts up my sleeve!

I try not to have A TON of apps flooding my phone screen, it just gets to be a little overwhelming and well sometimes they just don't get used! So, drumroll please for my favorite apps...in no particular order:

1. Potty Time

I am currently in the middle of this journey called, potty training! This app offers a game, a story to read, virtual sticker chart, a potty training song as well as a phone call for successes and accidents!

My little guy loves this app and it makes the time go by faster!

2. PepperPlate

So simple to use for creating my grocery list by category or shopping aisle however I prefer! I can also use it to create my menu and I can use the planner to record my menu! As I get my grocery items I simply check them off the list and they disappear-no more paper lists that I always seem to forget anyway!

3. PhotoMarkr

Not that I have any stalkers reading my blog; but since I post pics of my family I like to protect those pictures with a watermark. I finally found this one that I can create a watermark for my phone pictures and it is SUPER easy to use!

4. RoadAhead

Over the years we have traveled A LOT and that is no understatement. This app searches for you on the road and then tells you what is at the next exit! You can choose what you want it to find for you at the next exit. I have mine set to find restaurants, gas stations and lodging! It also tells you how far it is to the next exit as well as how far your choice is!

5. Pic Jointer

I love taking photos with my phone and sometimes I take several of the same pose of Klayton, however, his expressions seem to change....SO, with this app I can make a collage to save to my phone or to send to my friends!

6. Pinterest

I don't think an explanation is needed!

There you have it folks, some of my favorite phone apps!

No comments: