*

*

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ten on Tuesday-Baby Notes

1. I asked Klayton if he wanted a baby and he said, "No, dog!"
2. I wish I could remember how I felt during my first weeks of pregnancy with Klayton. It's like I either don't feel pregnant or I have a full day of being exhausted with severe waves of nausea.
3. As of yesterday I am 7 weeks.
4. I haven't had ANY caffeine since I found out my news! Trying to replace the caffeine with flavored water that's aspartame free!
5. No food cravings yet!
6. Baby is the size of a blueberry!
7. Sometimes we will ask Klayton where baby is and he will lift his shirt to point to his belly!
8. Joseph is convinced that Rainbow Baby is a girl. I am on the fence about baby gender.
9. The crazy dreams are back! I had very weird dreams with Klayton and well they are back in full force...like dreams of me decorating my home in paper plates!
10. I'm anxious for a doctors appointment just so I can hear the baby's heartbeat! I did go and get the official confirmation that I am pregnant last Friday; which was exciting and a relief!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: