*

*

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Took my dad to Sioux City and had a little date with Klayton at Chick-Fil-A! Ok...I sat alone at a table and watched him play and between trips up the slide he took bites of his meal!
2. I do believe Klayton had a wonderful birthday and I'm hoping to post pics of it this week!
3.  64 days down and approximately 216 more to go. Eh. I have two doctors visits next week-hoping to at least hear baby's heart beat!
4.  I think it's time to bring out the boots and sweaters, can't remember the last time it was warm?!
5.  A suggestion for those with kiddos: consider enrolling your child in the Barnes and Noble kids program! As far as I can remember its free and kids get a free cupcake or cookie for their birthday! I enrolled Klayton before he was even a year old and he has now enjoyed 3 years of free treats! Yummy!
6.  Read any good books lately? I am getting ready to read, Love Isn't Supposed to Hurt....can't think of the author right now. But, I'm slowly crossing off books for my bucket list...
7.  I'm in the mood to scrapbook! Haven't done it in ages and I'm behind in doing Klayton's baby book; but I kinda want to get started on a pregnancy scrapbook for this baby while it's fresh!
8.  Can we just skip Halloween and go directly to Thanksgiving? I hate Halloween with a passion. 
9.  Does anyone know of a valid 
reason why a person may lose a toenail without warning? And I'm looking for reasons besides stubbing the toe or dropping something on it. 
10.  So, my random, final thought-Happy Tuesday! Yep, that's all I've got!

No comments: