*

*

Monday, January 6, 2014

Love for my Little Mister

I have been reading a book, "Choosing to See" by Mary Beth Chapman. So far it has been a good read that gets me thinking. It makes me think about this little boy I know. This boy is smarter than I probably give him credit for...loves with a gentle heart, has a heart of gold, can find trouble in the blink of an eye and knows that he is "it". This boy is MY son, Klayton who is often called "Mister"! I am so blessed to have him in my life...his morning cuddles-he wraps his arm around my neck and pulls in close. He knows how to give the best kisses. His laugh is infectious and cute as it causes his eyes to squint shut. He is my first born and I have never loved another boy like I love him. This love can make my happy and yet causes an ache in the heart. It has taught me that a Mother's love really is different and nothing has compared.

No comments: