*

*

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love for Klayton

I love Klayton for...
*the way he wants to dance with me when music plays on tv.
*his not so sneaky ways.
*the cheesy grin he gives when he realizes trouble has come his way.
*the morning snuggles he gives as he puts his arm around my neck and pulls me close.
*how he insists on being 2!
*the way he talks to himself in the mirror.
*how he loves everything dog, car or ball.
*his love for the pool and swimming.
*the out of the blue moments that he wants to hold my hand.
*how he will randomly swap his drink with his daddy's at dinner time.
*the way he grabs his Bible and hugs it.
*how he believes that if you have a hood on your jacket it needs to be worn.
*how he always nods his head yes when I ask, "do you know I love you?"
*the way he loves his daddy.
*the way he picks up the knocked over boxes of Mac and cheese at the grocery store.
*and simply put, I love him for more than a million reasons and for no reason at all.

No comments: