*

*

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pregnant Tuesdays-20 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained back the weight I lost plus one pound which brings me to a plus 1! Not bad!
How much does baby weigh? I was so focused on discovering WHO baby was at ultrasound, I forgot to ask what the measurements were. However, on average at this stage baby is the size of a cantaloupe!
Maternity Clothes? Yep! I still manage to fit into a few regular tops; but that is quickly coming to an end!
Stretch marks? Well, the ones I had from Klayton are starting to be visible once again.
Sleep? Pretty good!
Best Moment this week? Discovering that we are having a boy!
Food cravings? Root beer.
Food aversions? Not really; but when something does not sound good it really doesn’t sound good and there is no way I will be eating it.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back aches, dry skin-literally I am so itchy.
Gender: Boy-Justus Dempsey
Labor signs? Very early for that!
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss? Nothing!
What I am looking forward to? My next appointment and hearing baby's heartbeat! I really do love that sound!
Milestones? 20 weeks=the halfway point!

No comments: