*

*

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Joseph and I are in Glenrock, WY helping in VBS for the week.
2. I have lost 3 lbs! Need to lose a lot more!
3. I am thankful that for this trip we were able to fly instead of driving! Thanks to good friends paying for our tickets!
4. We go home next week for the rest of the summer-home sweet home!
5. Diet pop isn’t as good for you as you might think it is….lots of aspartame.
6. I submitted a story to Chicken Soup for the Soul…
7. The first day of summer and Father’s day are on the same day this year-weird.
8. I have decided that I don’t like plane delays that happen while you are on the plane and on the tarmac.
9. Its good to guzzle a full glass of water before you do anything else in the morning…gets rid of nasty grime left in your body from the day before!
10. Yep, I think I’m getting back into the groove of my blog…so thanks for reading each week and being patient with my slowness at posting my blogs recently!

No comments: