*

*

Thursday, June 18, 2009

1st Blog Since I've Been Home

We have been home for two days now and boy have we been busy! Early Tuesday evening, Joseph and I arrived home to stay until late August. Upon arriving home, we went straight to work on things around the apartment-you would think that there would not be much to do considering we haven't been home in months! Unfortunately, that is not the case...there is so much to do!
A week from this Saturday, we are having a rummage sale. So, we have been busy going through closets and "junk" to sell. We can't help but think to ourselves, "how can 2 people have so much stuff?" and "how in the world did we manage to get all of this "stuff" crammed into such a tiny apartment?" I may never know the answers to these questions....so, I will just deal with it!
Things for us to look forward to this week? Saturday were going to a friends home to have a cookout! Hopefully, in the near future I can have some fun scrapbooking...

No comments: