*

*

Thursday, June 25, 2009

10 on Tuesday?

1. Last week, I was a day late and this week I am two days late-am I behind or what??
2. This morning, we went to breakfast with our Pastor and enjoyed our time with him. Joseph and I really love our Pastor and the wisdom he offers.
3. Everyone was complaining about the weather before we came home, supposedly it wasn't feeling like summer...well, ever since we have been home it hasn't fallen below 90 and I really can't stand this heat.
4. Since being home, it really feels like I'm working a full time job! So much housework has to be done and there is still more to do! I and Joseph have also been doing odd jobs for a friend of ours from church, so we can earn a little extra cash.
5. I feel like I should be losing weight a lot faster than I have been. I have lost 7 lbs so far, which I am thankful for; but I really wish it would come off faster...I have 18 more lbs to lose to reach my goal!
6. Last Saturday, we had a blast with friends! I enjoyed having girl time while the guys were in the "guy dungeon" or whatever they want to call it! We had so much fun with friends that we don't know where the time went and stayed out later than we should have and didn't really want to wake up for church the following day-we were so tired.
7. We watched the movie, Hotel For Dogs, a kid movie-yes; but it was good. My only question is, is "why is it that there always has to be a romance blossoming even in a kid movie? "
8. Tomorrow and Saturday morning, I am doing a rummage sale! Praying that we get rid of most of our things because we don't want to take it home! Whatever is left, Joseph wants to burn in the street or maybe we will just take it and dump it off at the Goodwill!
9. When we were in Glenrock, some friends of ours let us drive their HHR and now every time we see one on the streets, Joseph and I both commit the sin of lust. Pray for us, we really want a HHR-it makes Joseph feel really cool when he drives one and the sun roof helps us with our tan!
10. I am supposed to post a new Thursday blog today...hopefully I still have things to say...

No comments: