*

*

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Little Rant and Hopefully I'm Clear!

I think this is the third time for me to start writing this blog today! I have so many thoughts running through my mind and apparently I am not fast enough to catch those thoughts.
You know I really hate the devil? I hate the lies he feeds to us...to the person that hasn't been born again he tells them..."you don't need Jesus today-wait until tomorrow to need him"-however, tomorrow may never come for that person. Or he will say to that person, "how offensive, that God would consider you a sinner-you only tell white lies, you're basically a good person." I can't help but to think, is there really such a thing as a white lie-we don't let children get away with telling a 'little' lie do we? But, we think its okay for adults to lie? Then to the Christian, the devil attacks our mind..."is what you are doing for the Lord really worth it?" "is it really worth going out and telling people about Jesus and how He died for them just so people can mock you?" People mocked Jesus when He walked this earth and He still did it...Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins so I didn't have to pay that penalty if I simply choose to acknowledge that I was sinner and accept Christ as my personal Savior. That person down the street, will be so thankful for the person that endures the mocking and continues on for the Lord...because they aren't mocking and they want someone, they need someone to tell them about the Lord. Sometimes as Christians we give into thoughts that the devil has schemed up for us and we give up on the thing the Lord wants us to do.
We are currently in Cherokee, Iowa visiting my parents for the weekend and to also do a rummage sale while we are here. Hoping to sell our 'junk'; but remember-one man's junk is another man's treasure! We arrived here with a van load of stuff to sell and are hoping that when we return home our van will be a lot lighter!
This past week, I was finally able to start scrapbooking! I love scrapbooking and have lots of scrapbooks to start and finish this summer. My first scrapbook that I am tackling is Joseph's ordaination and I'm finding it difficult to make it look manly since I'm doing it for Joseph! I also plan on doing a honeymoon scrapbook and a deputation scrapbook this summer and who knows really what else. I guess if time permits I will do more and if my husband doesn't mind not having the use of our dining room table for the summer that is!
Last week I found a cute bumble bee blanket and a bumble bee watering can for my kitchen and dining room! I love my kitchen, its uniquely decorated!
Okay, well enough for now...

No comments: