*

*

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ah, I'm actually posting!

Ah, finally-I am here to post an update on our travels! We are currently in Wautoma, Wisconsin where we will be presenting our ministry at tomorrow. The church put us up in a nice hotel for the evening and the pastor took us to dinner at a pizzeria!!
What have I been doing these past few weeks? Other than being horrible about posting to my blog…we have been visiting family. We haven’t seen much of our family since last November/December so its been great seeing everyone again. We made our first visit to my parents, where we played golf with my dad and brother, played Wii with the family and I was able to share some alone time with my mom at dinner while the guys went to a preachers fellowship! After a week there, we took off to Michigan to visit Joseph’s family. During our time there, his mom bought us a golf lesson that was taught by a pro golfer and we tested that knowledge on the golf course with his parents-I’m still an embarrassment on the course; but I know what I need to work on now! We also got his mom hooked on Wii-you probably thought I was going to say, hooked on phonics!? Now we just need to work on his dad to get her one! Upon leaving Michigan we headed to Wisconsin to spend time with my grandparents and have been enjoying our time with them! Joseph and my grandpa have been doing lots of walking and I have been enjoying those alone times with my grandma-I really do love my grandparents and I’m thankful that since I have been married that I get to see them so much more! After our meeting tomorrow we will head back to Kenosha and on Monday will fly out of Milwaukee to Wyoming so I can help in VBS!
I joined Weight Watchers online-I’m in dire need of serious weight loss! I have done pretty good on it until the last two days. I need serious help when it comes to pizza-filled with sooo many calories; but I just can’t help it-I love pizza! Weight loss while traveling can be kind of difficult, so, I will be ready to be home for the summer where I can focus on doing some serious lifestyle changes in the exercise and eating department! I’m also very thankful for a very good friend of mine that is also doing weight watchers and even though her and I live miles apart we have been checking up on one another and that helps!
After this coming week, we will be home for most of the summer, unless the Lord gives us or shows us something different! Even though we won’t always be traveling, I will do my best to keep this thing up to date! Also, if you have noticed I posted a new blog called, “10 on Tuesday” instead of Celebrate Life on Saturdays I will be doing that instead! Thanks for reading and showing an interest in my life!

No comments: