*

*

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Yes, it's just after midnight and I am wide awake. So, here I am...I hate sleepless nights.
2. Tonight is my Scentsy party! I'm very excited to serve my guests cookies, lemonade and mints! I'm hoping to have a good turn out and good sales! I want free stuff!
3. In 2 weeks time we will be moving into a townhouse in Harrisburg! I'm looking forward to having the luxury of a dishwasher and a washer/dryer! It's worth all the packing and unpacking for those 2 amenties!
4. We move on the 29th and 30th, then on the 1st we have a friend from Michigan flying in to visit for a few days! I think it's going to be a crazy week!
5. I think I had a small belly growth spurt this past weekend! It's crazy; but pregnancy is making me aware of every little thing that is going on with my body.
6. I'm once again posting from my phone and am really hoping to access the internet from a real computer in the near future so I can post some pictures!
7. My latest craving, powder donettes! They are so delicious! I must admit that I'm thankful that I usually crave things only until I get it...however, that wasn't the case for fries and milkshakes, white chocolate mousse ice cream and root beer! Sometimes I wonder if root beer is really a craving or something I just really like and convince myself it's a craving?
8. This weekend were supposed to be in Ava, MO for a Sunday meeting. Joseph has been unable to reach the pastor for final confirmation. Please pray that he can make contact.
9. Midnight is not really a great time for my brain to be working. It needs sleep so I can have another crazy dream. My dreams lately always involve violence and people from my church....so weird.
10. Well, have a Happy Tuesday...its time for me to get some rest so I can have a Happy Tuesday as well!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love Scentsy!! I just got some for a birthday present... it is so neat. Are you selling it?