*

*

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Love Him So

Klayton already has my affection-its amazing that this little boy growing in my tummy already has my heart. I never knew how I could love someone so much...its a different love than any I've experienced before.
Even before we found out that we are having a boy, we loved this baby; but when we learned who we were loving, Klayton Matthew the love grew deeper and everything changed. I wonder how much more it will change when I hold him in my arms for the first time?
Klayton has already taken precedence in our thoughts. Something as little as going to the mall! We go to the mall not for ourselves; but for him. It's no longer about what we have, rather about what we can give to him. Obviously, we know it's more than material that we can give him-its more! Much of who Klayton will become is determined by Joseph and I! We have such an important task that lies before us... emotional, physical, mental, spiritual. I hope I never forget my task at hand or that I neglect my task. That is why, even now I pray for Klayton... I pray for Joseph... I pray for me and for the grace of God in my role as a parent, a mother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kendra and Joseph,

Just wanted you to know that you and Klayton are in my thoughts and prayers. I know you two will make wonderful parents, and I am so excited for you. I pray for you often, for your new family, and for your ministry. Have a great day!
Love,
(Aunt) Tammy