*

*

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. It has been awhile...but I'm finally here to catch you up!
2. Last week my inlaws came from Michigan for a few days! This was probably the only opportunity they will have to see me pregnant! So, while they were here Klayton and I definitely got spoiled!
3. While my inlaws were here, I had to go back in for am intensive ultrasound. So, my mother in law was able to go along and see my active baby boy! During this ultrasound we were able to get a 3d picture! Klayton has Josephs chin and my nose!
4. Until Friday we had basically given up on apartment hunting. Everything in our price range was either junky, full or has a huge waiting list. Well, with encouragment from Josephs parents we started the search again. Now, were waiting for approval from a townhome in Harrisburg! So, pray that if it's God's will He will provide and if it's not that He will close the door!
5. Let me make another point about the townhome! It's twice as big as our current apartment and it comes with a washer/dryer and a dishwasher! Our rent will be going up here in September to the same as the townhome would cost us. It's worth the move for the extra amenities!
6. Do you ever dread cooking? Well, I usually love to cook; but lately all desire for cooking has been taken from me...I have to figure out what's for dinner tonight and frankly I didn't feel like cooking last night and I don't again tonight! But, don't worry I will get my husband fed!
7. Yesterday I drove down to Sioux City and did lunch with my friend Peggy! We were good friends in college and she was here from NY to visit her brother for a few days! I love friends that you can pick up where you left off like it was yesterday!
8. Last Saturday, I enjoyed an afternoon lunch date with my sister...we have been trying to spend more sister time together.
9. Water and bathroom are now a staple in my life. I hate water and despise the increased bathroom visits it results in! I hope Klayton is realizing how much I love him because I'm doing it for him and because it's doctors orders.
10. Forgive any spelling errors or fragment sentences! I'm updating from my phone and therefore don't catch it all...happy Tuesday!

No comments: