*

*

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

10 on Tuesday-Christmas Wish List

All I Want for Christmas:

1. Gift card to New York and Company, Kohls or Penneys. Then I can do some guilt free shopping for me!
2. Cash so I can get my hair colored!
3. Snowman decorations.
4. A straw cup, you know those cups with a plastic straw that can't be pulled through...one with a cute design.
5. Cricut Cartridges.
6. Cream or brown chair covers for the 4 chairs around my dining room table. Covers that cover the whole chair.
7. Bumble bee decorations.
8. God to answer 3 major prayer requests...
9. Knee high socks and over the knee socks, preferably argyle.
10. And finally, peace on earth and goodwill toward all men! Lol! Maybe jewelry beads.

• Working on this Christmas list was tough...when I was a kid I didn't even have to think twice about what would be on my wish list!

No comments: