*

*

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Between keeping Klayton off the stairs, Klayton emptying out my kitchen cupboards, Klayton opening presents under the Christmas tree...I have been very busy!
2. Yesterday we took Klayton for his one year wellness check...yes two months after his first birthday! He weighed in at 20 lbs (5th percentile) and measured at 30 inches (33rd percentile)! I really thought he would weigh more, he has been quite the lug! I guess he keeps his skinny figure by being so active...
3. This past weekend my sister and her husband came up to do Christmas. We had pizza, opened presents, did a little shopping, watched a movie, went to church and enjoyed Sunday lunch with them...it was great! Unfortunately, I may not have cooked enough food on Sunday and let them leave still hungry...oops.
4. I have so much to get done and no energy. Ugh! I hate knowing my things to do list keeps growing and growing as I sit here being a bum...yes a bum. May I tell you I didn't even get out of my pajamas today; but in my defense I did manage to get a load in the dishwasher!
5. You know that yearly Christmas letter...there won't be one this year. I guess for now it will have to be bi-yearly...maybe I should start working on 2012's letter????
6. Christmas will soon be here! Its my favorite time of year! I'm really excited for my brother and his wife to be coming for Christmas this year! And, I really can't wait to see his wife's baby bump!
7. I'm in the mood for a nice cup of hot chocolate, to bad I don't have everything I need for it because I make a mean cup of hot cocoa!
8. FYI, in case you didn't know...for the month of December at Subway you can get either a 6 inch meatball or 6 inch cold cut for $2!
9. I'm in the mood for a Christmas movie...do you have a favorite?
10. I have two blog posts in the making to help make up for my quietness on here of late! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: