*

*

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. I am claiming these verses today, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:" Isaiah 26:3-4
2. This afternoon I was able to have lunch with my Pastor's wife and daughter, so fun!
3. When I came home from lunch I initiated, Operation: Get This House in Order! Its amazing how quick a mess can be made.
4. Still no snow in the forecast and this makes my husband very sad.
5. Any New Year Celebrations planned? How about a New Years Resolution? We will probably just stay home and enjoy time as a family. And a New Years Resolution, yeah right! If I don't have the determination to change something now it will probably stay that way..
6. Does anyone else have a problem losing baby socks?! I tell you, it seems I can buy Klayton a new package of 6 socks and within a week we only have one pair that hasn't been lost.
7. I might have mentioned this last week; but I will say it again...I am addicted to pinterest.com! So many neat ideas!
8. My brother and his wife bought us a little thing that makes donut holes and cake pops! So neat! I used it the other day instead of making a regular cake and made cake holes...it gives you the impression that it is not as fatting as a piece of cake.
9. I don't know why; but I found this funny. Yesterday we were at the mall. I overheard a conversation where a man was asked, "What year did you graduate?" His reply, "1995, or actually in 95ish."
10. Well, I think Klayton is trying to sneak up the stairs and that means I must sign off, Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Thoughts From Me said...

That's the good thing about baby girls, you can put them in tights and not socks. :) Baby socks are horrible!