*

*

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pregnant Tuesdays-16 Weeks

16 weeks!
Please vote in my poll for baby gender to your right! Thanks! On a side note, if you are visiting this page from a mobile device please choose to view the web version so you can vote!



Total weight gain/loss: As of last appointment I had lost 2 lbs! Woohoo! So, I’ve only gained 2 lbs so far!
How much does baby weigh? About 3.5 oz, the size of an avocado
Maternity Clothes? All my bottoms are maternity. I am still getting away with some regular tops!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep? Pretty good!
Best Moment this week? Again technically last week; but hearing baby’s heart beat of 140!
Food cravings? Root beer and corn dogs!
Food aversions? Not really; but when something does not sound good it really doesn’t sound good and there is no way I will be eating it.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back aches, dry skin-literally I am so itchy…Tenderness
Gender: Will know in a few weeks! Yay!
Labor signs? Very early for that!
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Nothing!
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the gender on January 3rd! And then taking an anniversary trip to shop for baby!
Milestones? Made it to 16 weeks!

No comments: