*

*

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Looking like Christmas

We FINALLY set up our tree. Usually, we do it the day after Thanksgiving; but since we were gone and then I had to recover from our trip...
The day we set up our Christmas tree is one of my favorite days of the season. We made it feel like Christmas inside, enjoyed a nice dinner, watched a Christmas movie and snacked the entire evening! This Christmas season has already been so much fun because my little guy is getting into the excitement of it all as well-he even helped decorate the tree!

Klayton has already spotted a few presents under the tree and I can tell is already having a difficult time refraining from opening the presents himself! So, now the big question is-when do I put his presents under the tree? Will they make it until Christmas without any pokes or tears in the wrapping?!

Or just maybe he will stick to rearranging the ornaments on the Christmas tree? Mmm..

No comments: