*

*

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 3, Your 1st Love


I have to admit, unashamedly that my 1st boyfriend is also now my husband and my first love! Joseph and I met in February 2007, two weeks after I had turned 25. He came to my church to share his ministry for Norway. We hit it off and I remember thinking if this guy would stick around I could find myself interested in him! At this time I was also teaching kindergarten and I oversaw the yearbook staff at our christian school. The conference ended on Sunday and he left on Monday morning. Monday night there was a yearbook meeting and we attempted to prank phone call Joseph; but he didn't answer so it was forgotten. However, the following morning he called my number back and so began our telephone friendship! We officially became a couple in March of 2007, engaged in July of 07 and married in January of 2008!
I am very thankful that God knew the man I needed in my life! Joseph is not only my first love, he is also my best friend and is already being a great daddy to our baby boy! I am so thankful that God knew that I would need Joseph in my life and He sees fit to let us grow together daily! I look forward to my forever and always with my husband!

No comments: