*

*

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Goodness of People

We left my parents yesterday and are now finding our way to Kenosha, Wisconsin to visit my grandparents! Obviously, this is our 1st trip with Klayton and his first of many trips for Klayton! In these two days of traveling, I'm realizing the attention a baby brings to us and the willingness of people to help someone with a baby! If we make any kind of stop we take Klayton out of his carseat to give him a break from it, after all sometimes we need a break from sitting! Anyway, yesterday we were getting gas and I bundled Klayton up and headed into the gas station. A man with a ton of earrings in his ears saw me and rushed to the doors to open them for me! It was nice and funny because he made sure to let me know that he would also be opening up the 2nd set of doors for me as well! Then today, we stopped at Taco Bell for lunch. I was searching for a seat, there were several available; but some of them were near the door where it would be drafty and I didn't want to sit there. I found a seat and realized it was quite cold by the window. A man saw me gathering my things back up to find another place and he offered me his table because he was almost done. I thanked him but passed. Then an older couple who were getting ready to eat offered to switch tables with me! I thanked them as well; but passed and found a new table! So, I say this to say, there are still good people in this world!

No comments: