*

*

Monday, November 29, 2010

People to Meet

Over the past couple of weeks back on the road we have been very busy introducing Klayton to his great grandparents! We have also been back on the road for meetings; but that’s probably a minute detail in the eyes of the great grandparents and grandparents!
Klayton meeting my Grandma and Grandpa Collins! I think they were in heaven on earth with him at their house! Every night before bed Klayton would lay with my grandma and watch decorating shows-it was SO cute because he stayed wide awake during the shows!



While at my grandparents he also met my Aunt Lynette who shares his birthday, October 21st! And Aunty and Jim, Aunty is technically my mom’s aunt; but I have grown up knowing her as Aunty!



From my grandparents it was off to our 1st meeting in Martinsville, Indiana! Klayton did so well, probably better than mommy! I was still recovering from an infection that had taken me to acute care, wouldn’t let me sleep and gave me a notorious back ache-ugh. Thankfully, I seem to be on the mend!
We then headed to Michigan for Thanksgiving week! Klayton met his Great Grandma and Grandpa Barnhardt!



And here is a 4 generation shot of the Barnhardt Men!


Now were heading home for the month of December! Praying for a good day of travel and for safety on the roads!

No comments: