*

*

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Me, a Grandma??

How old do you think I am? 16? 20? 28? 30? 50? Well, apparently I'm whatever age you are supposed to be when you look like you could be someones grandma!! Just so we all understandI am 28! And, I apparently look like a grandma...maybe I need a new look? Maybe a wild hair style?! So, yesterday I was at Kohl's with my husband, mother in law and baby. My mother in law was paying for her items, Joseph was looking for a shorter line and I was waiting with Klayton in my arms-enjoyingthe admiration a new baby receives! A store employee begins to talk to me, asking questions about my baby, exclaiming how adorable he is! I am one proud mama, with a huge grin that quickly got wiped off my face when she then said, "what a proud grandma you must be!" Yep, I'm still hung up over this incident...

No comments: