*

*

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. I tried to post my birth story with pictures yesterday; but the pictures wouldn't upload...i will try again later this week.
2. I can't believe my baby is almost 2 weeks old-life for him outside my belly seems to be moving at a fast pace.
3. It's back to reality for me today. I haven't cooked a meal since I've had my baby; but that stops today. Life is so tough for mommies!
4. I think the weather is still undecided if it's ready for cold weather days or not. I personally am not ready for cold weather.
5. Is it seriously already November?! As I said time is moving by me at a rather quick pace...I better pick up my own pace and get things done.
6. Laundry...it piles up even more quickly than before even if it's just because of one little person!
7. We had pictures done at Jc Penneys yesterday and totally spent more than budgeted; but how could we resist our photogenic baby boy?!
8. Sleep, I love sleep and thankfully Klayton is definitely his mother and father's son-he loves his sleep as well! He only wakes one to two times a night! Yay!
9. I'm still recovering, having discomfort in my belly button region. Apparently, my belly misses Klayton!
10. Klayton finally has a belly button as of this past Sunday! I cheered for him when I realized this and I think he gave me the look that said, "mom, you are so embarrassing!"

No comments: