*

*

Monday, April 4, 2011

10 on tuesday

**so I just realized blogger never published this post on Tuesday so frustrating.
1. Last week we went to Johnny Carinos for Sunday lunch...it was delicious as always. We thought the service was great; but apparently they disagreed so they gave us our whole meal, drinks included for free! So awesome and a wonderful blessing!
2. Yesterday Klayton rolled from his belly to back twice! We were so happy and to show him we cheered which he didn't like-he immediately started crying. Maybe he's just humble?
3. I am so excited, I've been gaining some new followers and I'm thinking once I hit 30 followers that I will do a give away. Fun times!
4. I went to dinner with my good friend Jessica last night and had a great time catching up with her. I am so thankful for the friends God has given me.
5. I could really be succeeding at my diet if there was no such thing as cherry coke or pop in general. Pop is more of a weakness to me than I realized.
6. Today was a big day for Klayton, he rode in his stroller without the carseat! He loved it! We also let him sit in the shopping cart at Target, he did good; but we decided he's not quite ready to be sitting in the big boy seat of shopping carts!
7. Currently, I should be boxing up all my maternity clothes; but I'm not!
8. Friday my mom will get to see Klayton for the first time since January and I think she's excited! I wonder what she will think of my baby getting so big?
9. Random thought; but I could spend a lot of time in Walgreens just wondering around.

No comments: