*

*

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. We are in Texas enjoying temperatures of 70! Unfortunately, the high tomorrow is only going to be 37.
2. I have now lost a total of 7 lbs and find myself in complete shock! I've cut back on portion sizes and try to exercise!
3. Took Klayton to the park today and he decided that he wanted nothing to do with it. Crazy kid!
4. Trying to cut back on my caffeine and I have quite a headache. I will soon nurse it with a small dose of caffeine! Give me a break, I haven't had any caffeine since Sunday!
5. This weekend we will be in Amarillo and I get to catch up with an old roomie of mine! Fun!
6. I was brave and cut Klayton's hair! It actually turned out good! I just used the clippers for an all over "trim". I took quite a bit off!
7. Does anyone use coconut oil? I bought some this past weekend and have been using it on my face, when I brush my teeth and to help heal a wound on Klayton's hand. I'm just wondering what other uses are out there for it that work?
8. Who wants to correct all my bad grammar in this post? Wow! I'm really slacking...
9. Tomorrow night we have a meeting in Fritch, Texas.
10. It's really hard coming up with random thoughts. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: