*

*

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Seriously, I need to be a better blogger. I commit to blog on Thursday and Saturday this week.
2. Currently, in Edmond, Oklahoma!
3. I have been able to spend time with my brother and his wife. Right now Joseph and my brother are outside hitting golf balls.
4. This past weekend we stopped in at a supporting church and I was able to see my friend Laura! I might one day be "related" to her through the marriage of our children!
5. My mind is at a complete blank as to today's date. I think Klayton is going to be 17 months this week!
6. I've been consistently losing weight, until this week. I am so disappointed I haven't lost a pound since my last weigh in.
7. This weeks agenda, work on name tags for ladies retreat and start memorizing the skit!
8. Going to go window shop at the outlet mall this afternoon. Therefore, it will probably rain as it usually does when we visit outlet malls.
9. I've been doing lots of reading about Norway. Interesting fact: Women that work get one year off for maternity leave!
10. Sometimes these random thoughts on Tuesday give me a headache. However, it's the only post that I'm consistent with from week to week.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: