*

*

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

10 on Tuesday

1. Do you ever feel uncomfortable or maybe even guilty for your true feelings? I am a very private person for that very reason. I hate to cry in front of people, I hate crying to people and I hate sharing my personal frustrations or areas of discomfort. I am becoming more and more apt to keep my personal life, just that personal. Its always a struggle to display my raw feelings and it seems when I do let myself show that vulnerable side I just become more disappointed in myself and get my feelings hurt even more by the person I have showed my feelings to.
2. On a lighter note, it’s a beautiful day in Oklahoma City! I am thankful that I was able to spend one more day with my brother and his wife.
3. Tomorrow it is off to Athens, Texas. We will be there until Saturday and then we get to go home for 3 weeks.
4. I am thankful that Klayton seems to be getting better. His rash is disappearing and the sunburn is a shade of light pink now.
5. I have really neglected my diet this past week. I am sure that if I step on the scale it would say zero pounds lost. It’s so hard lose weight when on the road and its worse when you are losing your motivation.
6. Even when it seems we have no one on our side, its so good to know that I have God on my side.
7. Huggies or Pampers? For me Huggies is always the winner at least for little movers! We had to use Pampers for a few weeks because last time we bought diapers the Huggies were all gone and lets just say I’m glad Huggies were in stock yesterday!
8. I have been using Coconut Oil and it works. I have been using it on my face, neck as well as to brush my teeth with sometimes and as of late for Klayton’s rash. In my struggle with acne the coconut oil has really helped to reduce the redness. I also have red gums and they are now turning the appropriate shade of pink! You should check out all the uses for coconut oil sometime!
9. You know what I would like right now? Someone to pay for me to have a complete day of spoiling! Ha! You know my eyebrows waxed, a manicure, pedicure, a massage and all this followed by shopping for me! In my dreams I know!
10. And last; but not least…Happy Tuesday!

No comments: